Hello to all of you, thanks for landing on the TutorialPath.com, which is “Your Path to Learn Everything” in an easy way and you can learn almost every sort of important elements about online things. As you land here, so we can assume, you are a newbie for HTML Tutorial language, so you don’t need to worry about it.
Welcome to all our readers on our website at www.tutorialpath.com. As you all know that here on our website we will provide you lots of information related to the latest and newly introduced technology which help you to get updated with the latest tech. Here you will get all the useful information which is required in this tech world. As you know technology is one of the trending part in this world. So, here again we came up with a latest and new tech information which is related to the process of creating Basic HTML Tutorial. With the help of this article you will get to know the complete process of how to create Basic HTML Tutorial for Beginners in a step by step manner. So, simply have a look to this article and grab all the useful information which is going to be very helpful for you.
HTML is a language for describing web page.
HTML stands for Hypertext mark-up language. HTML is the client side scripting language i.e., used to design a static web page.
HTML is not a programming language, it is a mark-up language.
Here every single word has its own meaning i.e.
Every HTML script will be executed in any web browser.
-> Hyper means reference link
-> text means data
-> mark-up means predefined
-> language means something that needs to communicate.
Every web page designed is HTML has an extension “.html “.
Editor used to design the HTML static web page are notepad or notepad++.
- The declaration defines this document to be HTML 5
- The html element is the root element of an HTML page
- The head element contains meta information about the document
- The title element specifies a title for the document
- The body element contains the visible page content
- The h1 element defines a large heading
- The p element defines a paragraph
- Basically HTML is divided into two sections i.e. Head section and Body section.
- Head part contains the title of the page.
- Body part contains other tags of the web page like title, headings, image, table, etc.