hello world program
How to write a hello world program in C language? To learn a programming language, you must start writing programs in it, and this could be your first C program.
Maximum students of programming languages, start from the ‘Hello World’ code, Let’s have a look at the program first.
Output of program:
- Library function printf is used to display text on the screen.
- ‘\n’ places the cursor at the beginning of the next line.
- “stdio.h” header file contains the declaration of printf function.
- The execution of a C program starts from the main() function.
- The return 0; statement is the “Exit status” of the program. In simple terms, program ends with this statement.
Check out these related examples:
Display its own Source Code as Output
Display Factorial Number
Display Prime Numbers Between Intervals Using Function
Create Pyramid and Pattern
Display Characters from A to Z Using Loop
Make a Simple Calculator Using switch…case
Display Fibonacci Series